Thursday, June 21, 2012

New Handbag

I know, I know, it has been ages since I have even posted anything here! All I can say is, LIFE! It has been so busy around here with vacations, visiting family, Aaron gone for nearly this whole month, summer, and a busy, busy boy! I don't get much time to sneak in projects for myself since we love to be outside so much during the summer, but the past few days have been HOT here, so we have stayed in and I made this new handbag for myself!

I am a total sucker for navy blue and hot pink these days! I was browsing Joann's one day and saw this adorable floral print and then spotted the polka dot and knew I had to make a handbag for myself! I got the pattern from youcanmakethis.com when they were having the Summer $5 sale. The pattern was pretty good. I changed some things and wished some of the instructions were a bit more clear, but overall, it was a good pattern. I am all about monogramming everything, so I of course added my 3-letter monogram in hot pink. Next up, a wallet to match!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment