Monday, March 26, 2012

What would you wish for?

You know the saying to make a wish when you see all of the same numbers on the clock, for example 11:11? One day last week while Jagger and I were out running errands this happened, and it got me to thinking, what should I wish for? Before I knew it, it was past the wish time. So it made me think about how there isn't anything I would wish for because I am already lucky enough to have a loving and supportive husband that is also my best friend, a sweet, healthy yet sometimes devilish little boy, a place to call home that is in a wonderful community, loving family and friends, and so much more. While yes I could wish for a million dollars, but is it really all it is hyped up to be? I could wish for even more fabric to add to my already huge collection, but then I might not have that loving husband any more! I could wish for that perfect little girl that I dream of, but then I remember I already have a perfect little boy and maybe that is all I am meant to be the mother of. I am living the life that I used to wish and dream of as a little girl.

Aaron and I definitely went through our share of hard times to get to where we are now. Some brought on my stupid mistakes that we have learned from and some from just life in general. Today though, there is nothing more that I could wish for because life is perfect! So the next time it is time for you to make a wish, think about what you already have.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment